Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My god it's been a while.




Probably should have dropped in a note, but I've been traveling South America for the past 4 months. As you can imagine, my RSS feed is a mess. I'm in Canada now, so will be harder for me to keep in touch with the Sydney scene, but I'm sure I'll have a lot of dope new Canadian shit soon too.



Obviously I don't have the radio show anymore, but I'll still dump dope free shit on this blog.

My laptop is in the post, so it's internet cafe styles for the moment, but check out some of these dope free releases:

Crazy abstract/wonky hip-hop compilation:

http://juslikemusicrecords.bandcamp.com/album/jus-like-music-apple-juice-break-present-oscillations-part-1?type=email&sig=249be0294cd9b038cb4d4ff480d33128&auto=mp3-320&payment_id=872376795

This EP is mindblowingly good, how to get it on my ipod...?




Pixelord

.01 Cartoon Friend

.02 Quartz Boy

.03 Cybernator

.04 Boss Worm

192 Download

High Quality Purchase


Jazz Police

netlabel - dustedwax
genre - jazz, hip-hop, lo-fi
release date - 2010

Rare and Cheese bring us back to the golden years of hip-hop. "Jazzpolice" comes with beautiful frisky jazzy cuts, lo-fi beats, scratches and wise funky stories right from the street. If you dig the early 90s sound of A Tribe Called Quest, Lord Finesse, Main Source and Compton's Most Wanted, this album is for you!

- dustedwax.org

Tracklist 01 Randomfunk 02 Jazzpolice 03 Movin' 04 Jazz 20 05 Havin Fun 06 So Called Game

download



And man my ipod got played to death on all those 20 hour plus busrides. 120 gigs isn't enough in 2010. These are some soundcloud tracks that kept me sane in an insane continent's internet cafes:

Flower cannon by pixelord

Leek (Forthcoming Seclusiasis) by HALP.

B-Ju - Metronoma by Error Broadcast

ilz - Head Down New mix by ilz

No comments:

Post a Comment