Wednesday, November 4, 2009

And now a little heavier...





I just dumped a heap of more chilled out stuff, I figured I better split up the the heavy from the soft so no ones head explodes.


"Bassnectar, aka Lorin Ashton, is big daddy in the bass scene and has dropped so many big tracks over the years, he’s more than earned his namesake. Always trying to push the boundaries of different sounds, Bassnectar was one of the first artists to convert me from the traditional 130-140 breakbeats so I got dude’s back. See what this bad man has been up to. You can catch him right now on his Cozza Frenzy Tour."


Here are two cuts from the album:


A wicked bassy Fever Ray remix, also chilled but so much of that 808 bass... nice hip-hop tempo around 91bpm, pretty abstract really.


Right Click/Save As or click for stream:




This one is way more large, you'll know what I mean. Lyrics are pretty dope too.


Right Click/Save As or click for stream:





And some dub that Hosta just dropped all by Mt Eden:









No comments:

Post a Comment